[ntnm] Re: Some interesting stats

  • From: "Huw Evans" <huw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ntnm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 14:10:49 +0100

Newspaper readership has been steadily declining presumably because of the web and the papers themselves have been pouring more resources into going online. How easy is it to read an online newspaper and how do they compare (apart from their cost) with what we are now being offered by rnib?

Talking books are available free of charge from a number of different sources, (including public libraries) and it is easy to compare the different offerings. Frequently they are indistinguishhable.

In considering what makes a newspaper more or less easy to read, it would be helpful to compare whatever is available to us elsewhere. Any suggestion? As far as I know, Tnauk had no competitors.

Huw.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ari Damoulakis" <aridamoulakis@xxxxxxxxx>