[nswnra] Re: Nuclear Crisis in Japan

  • From: Paul McGuiness <argonavis9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nswnra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 22:57:00 +1100

Thanks Rob.

From: corona_australis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: nswnra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [nswnra] Re: Nuclear Crisis in Japan
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 20:24:32 +1100

Have a great trip Glen. From: nswnra-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:nswnra-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Corona Australis
Sent: Thursday, 17 March 2011 20:15
To: nswnra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [nswnra] Re: Nuclear Crisis in Japan I’ll do it. no prob’s From:
nswnra-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nswnra-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Paul McGuiness
Sent: Thursday, 17 March 2011 18:56
To: nswnra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [nswnra] Re: Nuclear Crisis in Japan Hopefully it will all cool down
without any more
major radiation leaks. We don't want another
Chernobyl or Three Mile Island.

I'll rename the solar radiation gif's tomorrow.

It's probabe that we will be at the Camping
Show at the Gold Coast on Saturday, so
it would be good if someone could download
Saturday's map. Thanks and best wishes
again for a great trip. Paul.

Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 18:39:43 +1100
From: cozens3@xxxxxxxxx
To: nswnra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi All
Thanks Paul. I usually name them 03 16 etc (mm dd)
The nuclear crisis is not as bad as the media portrays it.
The reactors have been shut down and they will cool off. It just takes time.
It is amazing they survived so well with a tsunami much worse than anyone ever
expected.
They do not use weapons grade uranium.
CU on 1/7. (New moon is on 1/7)
Regards
Glen

On 17 March 2011 16:49, Paul McGuiness <prepress@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Hi
Rob, Yes, it does seem quite desperate to usehelicopters and sea water of all
thingsto cool down that deadly furnace. It just goes to show that you need
morethan just one backup system when buildingand designing these reactors. It
sure givesthe anti nuclear lobby some ammunition. I cannot believe that
intelligent people would build those reactors in geologicallyunstable areas. A
disaster just waitingto happen. I have started to download those solarradiation
maps that Glen wants. If I amlikely to be away I will try and post amessage
here so anyone in the groupwho is able can download them so thereis a complete
set. I've just been renamingthem: "16 MARCH 2011" etc. Cheers, Paul.   On
17/03/2011, at 4:25 PM, Corona Australis wrote: Hi Folks, Forgive me for saying
this as the Japanese have had to worst deal dealt to themand we can only but
look on from a distance at their poor fortune. But…. is it just me or does it
appear ridiculous helicopters trying to water bombthose reactors to cool them
down? if these thing are in the first stages of a meltdown it would be like
using a fire extinguisher to put out a full blown bushfire. I really hope they
get this under control not only for Japan but also as radioactivematerial that
has blown east out over the Pacific might have a chance to contaminateour
seafood. Cheers,CSRob PLEASE READ THESE CONDITIONS:The colour that you see on
screen can in no way be guaranteed. As you have not seen a hard copy proof you
must accept that the colours you see on your screen will never match 100% what
your final product will be. Colour variation occurs from screen to screen and
from screen to print    RegardsPaul
McGuinessprepress@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
City Printery------------------------------------201 Union StreetLismore NSW
2480------------------------------------Tel. 02 6621 5371Fax. 02 6622