[nswnra] Re: Nuclear Crisis in Japan

  • From: Odille Esmonde-Morgan <analog6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nswnra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 14:58:55 +1000

My sentiments exactly Rob, I worried rght from the get go too.  So do we
stop eating fish?  Which ones are ?top of the food chain¹ - obviously they
are the worst for you in these terms.  Can ordinary people get radiation
detectors, and indeed, would they detect these particles.  I have a hundred
questions and a lot to worry about.  And I don¹t even have children, it must
be a nightmare for parents.

Cheers, Odille

PNG image

PNG image