[nswnra] Nuclear Crisis in Japan

  • From: "Corona Australis" <corona_australis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nswnra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 16:25:48 +1100

Hi Folks,

Forgive me for saying this as the Japanese have had to worst deal dealt to them

and we can only but look on from a distance at their poor fortune.

But.. is it just me or does it appear ridiculous helicopters trying to water
bomb

those reactors to cool them down? if these thing are in the first stages of a
melt

down it would be like using a fire extinguisher to put out a full blown
bushfire.

I really hope they get this under control not only for Japan but also as
radioactive

material that has blown east out over the Pacific might have a chance to
contaminate

our seafood.

Cheers,CS

Rob