[nikonf4] Re: D7000 images

  • From: Koichi Mac <nikonf3tmd4@xxxxxxx>
  • To: nikonf4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 15:43:35 -0700

        Thanks for the URLs.  They are really nice to make head-to-head
comparison.

        Things I noticed:
- the contrast level was slightly up on retouched
- untouched has slightly better edges (resolution)

        So the law of inverse relationship between contrast and resolution
still wins out!              :-DD

        And they both look nice.

Koichi Yasutani - a.k.a. Steve + MP
Lakewood, WA U.S.A.