[nikonf4] Re: D7000 images

  • From: Koichi Mac <nikonf3tmd4@xxxxxxx>
  • To: nikonf4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 00:03:56 -0700

        That's what I meant.  All JPGs have noticeably higher contrast than

Koichi Yasutani - a.k.a. Steve + MP
Lakewood, WA U.S.A.
2010 / 10 / 31          00:03 PDT               <-      Happy Halloween Day.
Don't know whether to stay home to cater kids and give candies or 25 cents.
Not many come my place anyway.