[nikonf4] Re: D7000 images

  • From: Frank Armstrong <frankarmstrong@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nikonf4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2010 08:13:22 -0400

 Eric:

FWIW -- I seem to be getting everything, period.

Frank

On 11/1/2010 12:03 PM, Eric Welch wrote:
That's odd. I didn't get either one. I didn't see them in my spam filters either.

Eric

For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong. - H. L. Mencken

On Nov 1, 2010, at 8:35 AM, WiltW@xxxxxxx <mailto:WiltW@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Both messages which I sent, one to f4@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:f4@xxxxxxxxxxx> and the other to nikonf4@freelists <mailto:nikonf4@freelists> arrived in my AOL mailbox.
--wilt
In a message dated 11/1/2010 8:22:06 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, WiltW@xxxxxxx <mailto:WiltW@xxxxxxx> writes:

    'pieces of graining' or 'pieces of training'...neither mean
    anything to most folks, even if one is right and the other is
    wrong!   Could you explain?
    --wilt
    In a message dated 10/31/2010 10:41:20 A.M. Pacific Daylight
    Time, ericwelch@xxxxxx <mailto:ericwelch@xxxxxx> writes:

        Dang spell check. I meant graining.

        Eric

        For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear,
        simple, and wrong. - H. L. Mencken

        On Oct 31, 2010, at 10:38 AM, Eric Welch <photoew@xxxxxxxxx
        <mailto:photoew@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

        This is the real deal from our exhibit on high end gold
        pieces. We have some pieces of training in gold that are
        mind-boggling it takes such precision.

        Eric

        For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear,
        simple, and wrong. - H. L. Mencken

        On Oct 31, 2010, at 10:34 AM, Dave <downsouthdave@xxxxxxxxx
        <mailto:downsouthdave@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

        Ah! Atocha treasure, or repros made from the originals as
        patterns? We saw the Atocha traveling display years ago in
        Claremont, CA. That whole recovery is a fascinating story.
        Nice treatment!