[networkku] SA

  • From: "PAUL HUSE" <HUSE@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <networkku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 08:41:19 -0600

Well, I'm pretty disgruntled with SA right now. Kavis has made a
bone-headed "the sky is falling" post to the raid leader ranks (which
will quickly filter to members). There has been some solid disagreements
in the O corps as to the direction of SA and while I'm not going to pout
because I didn't get my way, I'm in the fortunate position to be able to
say "I told you so" now. I've not said that... yet.

TA has recovered from their low numbers and has recruited every
KT-flagged person this side of IV. IV is doing remarkably well for a
pre-time guild. ED is about to collapse if it hasn't already... rarely
more than 15 people on. Numi is in the 20-30s and SA is just a dozen
more than that. Pak is near-dead and CoS had a whopping 2 peeps on last
night. Yep, they're dead.

I foresee a future where TA and a new competitor are in GoD/Omens
content and I see IV and possibly a fragmented group of post-PoP guilds
- wearing who knows what tag - doing similar PoP content. VQ is starting
first tier and with level 70 and other benefits, should run through PoP
faster than anyone. Their CC ability will be tested on rathe, however...
and I'm unsure VQ has the DPS for Coirnav. No offense, just speculation.

Meda was a bonehead last nigh to Zenob and once I heard the facts, I
support Zen entirely. I hope you got your flags.

The 85/15 rule will be incredible and have impact on those that wish to
move to other guilds. We'll have to see how that plays out. I've
resigned not to write that policy this time... and I suspect that some
of the O's will wish they had planned ahead once the hell starts flying
about the who-gets-into-Time crap.

I'm pretty anti-epic right now as a guild. I think it's a lame excuse
for not raiding. I'm also disgruntled with EST/CST playtime. Anyone want
to add/subtract from this bashing?

--

MMR