[networkku] Re: SA

  • From: Sloggoth@xxxxxxx
  • To: networkku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 17:23:51 EDT

Migue,
Sorry things went the way they did for you.  Since I am not in SA nor ever
have I don't know the cast of characters outside of those in this network that
you reference.  Although I probably will never come across any of them in my
journeys in the game, I probably will try to avoid this Redskul character no
matter what.

My little experience with being a raid leader and being a guild officer has
taught me one thing: I don't ever want to do any of that again.  I can lead a
group quite well, but beyond that I just have no inclination to clog up my fun
time on the game with what appears to be too damn close to real life work.  So
I envy folks like you who take up that mantle.  It is tough work with little
reward beyond the appreciation of your guildmates.  When that goes, or doesn't
seem to be there, then it must really feel like a major challenge.  I would
never question anyone who gives up being a guild/raid leader type in this game.
 It must take a lot out of you and a lot out of the enjoyment you get from
the game.

I hope you find what you are looking for in Pak or where ever.  I have read
the Enlightened Dark website home page, as I have done with most of the uber
guild websites just to get a good laugh at their requirements and imagining how
insane I would have to be to make anywhere near the time commitment they
require to join, let alone actually play in.  Just scares me to imagine people
with
that much free time in their lives to raid 6 hours a night, 5 days a
week...and then probably take another 20 hours or so out to grind out exp and
do some
adventuring on weekends.  But hey, to each his own.

Tere