[networkku] Re: SA

  • From: "D Cain" <sneezingfish@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: networkku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 18:51:52 +0000

I personally have no intention of playing. My account is cancled and will
likely stay that way. When I begin to fall behind in
gear/expansions/flags/levles/keys/whatever the hell they use next as a
raid/play time sink, then it will be iron clad, hands down.
I mainly wanted to get back to my roots, SA is where my loyalty lies, and I
love that nearly all the people who went to Numi ended up back home. Numi is
an accomplished group of people who not only know how to play their
characters, and have discipline, but raid well and are fairly even handed
and understanding. Rules are rules with them though, and they make sure to
talk about them......alot. Playtime got to be SUCH an issue on the boards
and in gc, that I just grew weary of seeing people speak.  That, and I hate
Asassin. What a stupid name.

Anyways, good look mr. bots in your Everquest for a new home, and a happy
place. You'll find that the upper levle guilds will only need people more,
and more and more. Things look pretty grim for the runners up guilds ( SA,
CoS, Numi, BC , etc ) when WoW comes out, and I'm sure most folks will just
about have their pick of the litter, guild-wise.

Our welcome back from SA was incredible. It really made both of us feel like
we belonged, Aiko even stayed to kill Fennin, and I would have if I had been
able to get over the first castle's wall. That new Dx9 stuff is just a pita.

PoTime definatley doesn't have the bells and whistles most people want, but
I think for an "endgame" zone, it's set up pretty well. Rehashing some of
the old old modles in Phase 3 is neat, and PoP is all about timers, which
held true, even in a plane where time doesn't pass 'n stuff. The gear there
is definatley worth the time sink of a key if you're into progressing your
character, and I'd consider logging on for a PoTime raid w/ SA if my
account's last month hasn't expired. Azhul has enough aa's, and has gear
that I'm plenty pleased with, and most importantly, has the few fun toys
that I always wanted. In short, I beat EQ !

-Az

Premium! http://join.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200439ave/direct/01/