[networkku] Re: SA

  • From: Sloggoth@xxxxxxx
  • To: networkku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 13:56:54 EST

VQ is doing quite well I think.  Admittedly we are going to be taking  our
time in PoP content, nothing new there, although I think we plowed through  VT
pretty quickly (not denying that we had the advantage of levels etc, but not
too shabby for a non-mandatory raiding guild).  I feel confident we will  get
to time, whenever it will happen.  We just do things differently.

I am down to my last 1.5 epic battle and I am on our epic committee.   We
pretty much structured epic raiding so that all can benefit in our guild and
the
chest drops are all highly valued for our people.  I hope to be epic'd  soon.
 The war 1.5 is on par with the DBoTW...or close enough to make me  drool,
since that weap is well out of my reach at present.

We feel we have survived the wave of folks who left for "greener pastures"
of WoW and EQ2.  In listening to the description Aneya gave of EQ2 and the
other descriptions of WoW I have heard, I am not inclined to start all over
again with another game.  I can appreciate being able to hop on and hop  off,
but
I think as people advance in both of those games the content will  probably
get more involved and require more time syncs...if they don't I think  they
will
probably get very routine.  I have not even looked at either so I  may be
totally offbase.

Teremont is 70 now and is going after aa like a fiend.  Killdare, my  healing
bot, stopped at 68 for no other reason than he does not have the 69-70
spells and won't waste his time leveling until he gets at least one rune.   He
is
also plowing through the AA.

No offense taken on commentary on VQ and what we are capable or not capable
of at this point.  We are a much more patient folk than most and we will  get
there, sooner or later.  If we don't have what it takes, we will,  sooner or
later.  : )

Best of luck with SA battling their issues.  I am sure there will be  mergers
in the higher eschalon guilds and that should be interesting.  VQ  was asked
a bit back to join forces with some other guild to plow through  PoP.  That
guild will remain nameless, but needless to say we like to  conquer the content
our selves and are happy to do it at our pace.

Tere