[networkku] Re: SA

  • From: "D Cain" <sneezingfish@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: networkku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 21:19:21 +0000

Woot ! I was right !
I send the officers a PM when Redskul applied and told them I despised the
guy, and he was nothing but bad news. It was the package deal of him coming
with a bard that made them bring him on, and his Zorasis-ness in stepping up
to bat on the pulls that kept him around.
Did I mention I hate the guy? There's only one other guy I've met in EQ who
has an ego that matches Redskul's. Actually, it quite surpasses it, and I
suggest if you ever meet or group with Asassin you tell him he's a )*(@#

I cheered when Aiko told me she thought he was GR'd, cause losing him and
Failea make that guild OH so much nicer.