[USS Vanguard] Re: [gf_co] JM Opinions

  • From: "Cynan" <kuhnahn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 22:23:31 -0000

Andy, all,...

Firstly let me say, Raye ? ? Jayne? What's that about? Some nickname of
yours?

Anyways..

I as well have felt that the pregnancy posts were out of the scope of the
mission. I have also felt that other SIMs posting things like, "I think
Xavian is infected" etc was a bit premature and like you have said, am
unsure of where the Vanguard fits into the whole picture. To be honest I was
waiting for a post from you (Andy) to lay it all down! Though saying this,
the post about comparing patterns from the transporters was a great idea -
still, premature though.. perhaps. I mean, the mission hasn't got going and
there is a soluation already ?

I'm ashamed in a away that the posts I have made were depicting my character
going on his own path. I didn't really know what else to do though.. And it
was good in a way because I made at least one (though brief) connection with
another SIMer (I intend to try and follow that up at some point).

The last thing I feel let down with is *gulp* Alexa. Sorry Alexa.. it's just
that you are posting as Xavian, which is cool and all, but it is like you
have forgotton that you have a character on the Vanguard too. I don't mean
any offense here.. just, I miss your input as Droin.

We could definitely do with some guidence from GF as to what direction we
should be going. All in all, if we can at least make some connetions with
other ships so that we can joint-post/mission with them after this, then I
should think the whole exercise is a success. Definetaly need some more
inter-SIM posts.

Hope you are all well,

Mark.