[ncolug] Re: Help with Radius

  • From: "Chuck Stickelman" <CStickelman@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 00:37:11 -0400

More specific output helpful.

Sounds like a $PATH issue...

-----Original Message-----
From: "Ken Allen" <kc8tdw@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 6/16/2007 12:32 AM
Subject: [ncolug] Re: Help with Radius

I have used apt-get for the freeradius and it installs it, but if I issue
the radiusd -X command it comes back and says it can't find command.  Yet,
if I do locate, it finds it.  apt-get says it's install, this is all before
I downloaded the source file.  Ubuntu is got me confused on this one.  Also,
if I try to remove it, it errors out and says exit on 127.

--
Thanks,

Ken Allen
KC8TDW
A.E.C. Richland County Skywarn
Ohio ARES District 6 Winlink Coordinator
http://rcskywarn.kosinet.com/

Subject field.