[ncolug] Re: Help with Radius

  • From: "David Rakestraw" <rakestrawdavid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 10:14:34 -0400

Ken,
 The line;

7.    ln /usr/local/lib/perl.so.5.8.8

I think you need a target and a link name. Where is the freeradius make looking
to find perl?

What distro are you using? Gentoo?
For example, Debian, RedHat and Suse all have binaries to install FreeRadius
that would be much easier to install and upgrade.

-Dave

DavidRakestraw (DavidRakestraw "at" ashland-ohio.com)