[muglo] Re: news letter

  • From: Gerhard <gerhardk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 20:42:17 -0500

Corel Word Perfect will generally open Word documents without problems.
  I have Corel installed on a PC and have never encountered problems
opening Word documents but the reverse is not true Word will not open
Word Perfect files.  The nice thing about Word Perfect is that it allow
you save your documents as Word documents and other formats.

Gerhard