[muglo] Re: news letter

  • From: Garth Phillips <eurogarth@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 16:49:43 -0500

Try saving the file with the PC " .doc" extension for word. Even if
that's not the problem, Word, if it's installed on the laptop will
report an error message. If you have the file saved as .doc file
already, and you can get the internet through the laptop you can
download a Runtime version of word for free from the microsoft website.

Garth.

On 2005, Feb 28, , at 12:21, Hawk wrote:

Some advice needed. I took a template from Microsoft Word and modified
it
for a newsletter for my wife. Works great. But she e-mailed to her
computer
at work - no problem. But she then found she couldn't get it to
download to
her laptop. She's in education and the laptop was provided for her.
She's
unsure what programs are on it. Is the problem simply a matter of having
Word or something on the laptop to will accommodate the template or is
it
something more complex? jim