[muglo] news letter

  • From: Hawk <taylorc547@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 12:21:21 -0500

Some advice needed. I took a template from Microsoft Word and modified it
for a newsletter for my wife. Works great. But she e-mailed to her computer
at work - no problem. But she then found she couldn't get it to download to
her laptop. She's in education and the laptop was provided for her. She's
unsure what programs are on it. Is the problem simply a matter of having
Word or something on the laptop to will accommodate the template or is it
something more complex? jim