Re: [muglo] Tee and Toast

  • From: Gerhard Kuhn <gerhardk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 23:37:57 -0500

When given the choice I stay at Courtyard by Marriott, internet is
included in the room charge.  If you are not familiar with the chain
it is a mid-level hotel catering to traveling business people, a step
up from Hampton, Fairfield but not quite a full service hotel.  One
thing I have found when we stay in higher end hotels internet is
usually charged at about $20 a day but many have free access in the
lobby.  I have never purchased internet access at a hotel in order to
use skype so I guess I don't calculate internet charge as part of a
skype call.  At a recent stay in San Francisco the hotel had a charge
for access in the rooms but had free wireless in the lobby and
restaurant so I checked my e-mail there and made several calls back to
Ontario using skype.
Gerhard