Re: [muglo] Tee and Toast

  • From: Doug Bale <dougbale@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 17:00:35 -0500 (EST)

--- Tee Cashmore <teecashmore@xxxxxx> wrote:

> I've never had a problem in 23 years. I use Photoshop Elements 4,
> iPhoto, iWeb, Photo Booth,
> Appleworks, Toast 6, Skype, Safari, Mail, iTunes very occasionally,
> & 3 Games.

I guess you must be doing something right, Tee. Despite all my own
precautions, I seem to spend an awful lot of time finding and fixing
software problems. But I'm running 60-odd apps, and maybe that's a
factor, although obviously I don't have more than three or four up at
the same time.

By the way, I've read a bit about Skype, but never looked at it
carefully. Does it require both parties to be using the program on the
same platform; i.e., can someone on a Mac talk to someone on a Toshiba
or a Thinkpad?