[muglo] Re: collage

  • From: Doug Bale <dougbale@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 07:18:24 -0800 (PST)

Picasa does have a Mac-accessible version, Doug, although I'm not sure whether
it runs readily on our platform or whethr some IT fiddling is necessary to make
it work. The Sun Media Newspapers chain uses it as its storage and distribution
medium for photos and graphics, and as such, it's used every day in the Free
Press newsroom, which runs entirely on Macs. Any photos they use from the
Toronto Sun, or the Calgary Sun, or wherever, are all picked up using Picsa.