[muglo] Re: collage

  • From: Tee Cashmore <teecashmore@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 14:01:04 -0500

On Dec 13, 2008, at 1:14 PM, Douglas Feick wrote:

> I have Mac OS 10.4.11, 1.83 GHz core duo, 2 GB ram

Have just checked Adobe web site & here is Requirements:-

PowerPC® G4 or G5 or multicore Intel® processor
Mac OS X v10.4.8 through 10.5.2
512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
64MB of video RAM
1GB of available hard-disk space (additional free space required
during installation)
1,024x768 display resolution
DVD-ROM drive
QuickTime 7 software required for multimedia features
Internet connection required for Internet-based services
Now runs natively on PowerPC or Intel based Macs
Experience native performance on Intel® and PowerPC® based Macintosh
computers.

I also not that the price is well under $100
TeeC---