[muglo] Re: collage

  • From: Douglas Feick <dejl6@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 12:52:38 -0500

>Picasa does have a Mac-accessible version, Doug, although I'm not
>sure whether it runs readily on our platform or whethr some IT
>fiddling is necessary to make it work. The Sun Media Newspapers

The part of Picasa you describe is the download and upload option,
but the actual program itself isn't available. My main interest at
the photo end is to arrange and manipulate photos and groups of
photos, including a collage-type output. The fixing of photos is done
before that part, and there are good programs out there for Macs to
do that part, but not after they are fixed, or so I have found so
far...Doug