[muglo] Re: collage

  • From: Paul Thomas <paul_thomas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 13:59:23 -0500

I used to use PhotoStudio when I had OS 9 and satisfied my needs and
was really simple to use.  When that disappeared I moved to PS
Elements which I find difficult - I guess due to it being so more
comprehensive and I find it difficult at times but gradually getting
used to it[ I find it good in combination with GraphicConverter.  I
notice that the newer version of GC has 'layers; too but I haven't
really looked into this in GC but guess it will be similar to that
facility in PSE?

Paul