[mountainmilers] Re: Sunday Run

  • From: Wayne Coates <wecoates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cindy.tuttle.rollins@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 06:40:29 -0700

Fellow Milers

Patricia and I will be coming out for this one as well.

Just hope we find the meeting place using Ken's instructions yesterday.

Wayne

On 10/20/2011 8:24 PM, Cindy Rollins wrote:
I am planning on doing a 16 mile run this Sunday morning Peavine/Iron King is anyone is interested in joining me!
~ Cindy

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 6:00 PM, Brooke Wakefield <brooketrout27@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:brooketrout27@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Update from Groom Creek....  I have been waiting for it to get bad
    here for 4 days and then just 15 minutes after I emailed Ken that
    it was clear up here, the smoke moved in.  Today was the worst of
    it I hope, but I wouldn't plan a run up here for the weekend.

    I will be meeting my friend, Antonella, to do 14 miles of
    Peavine/Iron King on Sunday morning.

    Have fun out there everyone!

    Brooke

    *From:* "Golfdood51@xxxxxxx <mailto:Golfdood51@xxxxxxx>"