[mountainmilers] Re: Sunday Run

  • From: Brooke Wakefield <brooketrout27@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Golfdood51@xxxxxxx" <Golfdood51@xxxxxxx>, "mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 18:00:24 -0700 (PDT)

Update from Groom Creek....  I have been waiting for it to get bad here for 4
days and then just 15 minutes after I emailed Ken that it was clear up here,
the smoke moved in.  Today was the worst of it I hope, but I wouldn't plan a
run up here for the weekend.

I will be meeting my friend, Antonella, to do 14 miles of Peavine/Iron King on
Sunday morning.

Have fun out there everyone!

Brooke