[mountainmilers] Re: Sunday Run

  • From: Tom Hahn <tomhahn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 10:25:49 -0700

So, looks like we're off at 9:00 for the Whiskey Row 10K course from Bashford Court. (Dave, thought I should send this reply to the main list so everyone sees it)

At 9:07 AM -0800 3/5/11, dave zelman wrote:
Tom, the regular time will be 9am (run) behind Bashford Court. People start congragating around 8:40 cause parking as you know is tough. No one else seems was interested in the 1/2 and have not gotten back to me. I won't start running until Tuesday. I only bruised the side of my foot not the ankle. So I will see tou on Wed. at the vine. I'll be there about 3:45.

Dave