[mountainmilers] Re: Sunday Run

I am up for a 9-10 mile run on the Groom Creek half course  starting at the
dirt section.  Ken

In a message dated 5/27/2011 3:51:27 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
terri@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

I’d  be interested in checking out the Groom Creek area on Sunday.  I’ve
never  been there at all though, so I would need directions.
Depending  on how hilly the terrain is, I am looking for 6 to 8 miles on
Sunday.   8am start works fine for me.
.Terri

From:  mountainmilers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:mountainmilers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of dave  zelman
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2011 8:59 AM
To:  mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [mountainmilers] Wednesday and  Sunday Runs

I  will not be running tonight as I'm taking Veronica and Lexie to the
airport  for their flight to Calif.

Not  sure about Sunday, as some want to stay away from Brownlow due to
conditions  of the trails and staying healthy for a couple of important races
in
the next  couple of weeks.

That  being said, any alternate locations? Does Groom Creek sound good? 5
and 10k, I  would like to check out the 1/2 course if anybody has a map of
it. Since it's  getting hotter earlier in the morning now, I would suggest a
8am start for  where ever we head to.

Dave