[mountainmilers] Re: Sunday Run

Sorry, John.  I am working on Sunday morning (staff meeting).

Have fun and dress warm!  It is 730 here Sat. @ the Y and 22 degrees.

Jessica Leary

Sports Director

Whiskey Row Marathon Race Director

PRESCOTT YMCA

750 Whipple Street, Prescott, AZ 86301

928 445 7221  ext 36

(E)  <mailto:childcare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> jessica.leary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (W)
<http://www.prescottymca.org> http://www.prescottymca.org

The Y: We're for youth development, healthy living and social
responsibility.