[moneytalks] Re: 2008 start

  • From: "Doc" <talmidim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 08:30:54 -0700

I just recently discovered how to use the project feature.  what I wish they
would have aded was a means to delete those entries after I've made the
determinations I needed. rather than to find the starting point, select and
delete.Or have I missed something?

On the other hand, you have different fingers

robert Doc Wright
http://www.wrightplaceinc.net
msn
godfearer15@xxxxxxxxxxx