From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2007 8:37 AM
Subject: [moneytalks] Re: 2008 start

Robert:

Successful use of the project feature, at least for some of us here at APH, is
project with intent to keep. So, I project, modify what needs to be modified,
and
save. If you don't want to save, just project when your account is unmodified.
Then,
you can hit Ctrl+F4 to close and answer "No" to save changes. Of course, you'll
have
to pick your register from the recent files list on the file menu in this case
reopen it.

Rob

>>> talmidim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 12/20/07 10:30AM >>>
I just recently discovered how to use the project feature.  what I wish they
would
have aded was a means to delete those entries after I've made the
determinations I
needed. rather than to find the starting point, select and delete.Or have I
missed
something?

On the other hand, you have different fingers

robert Doc Wright
http://www.wrightplaceinc.net
msn
godfearer15@xxxxxxxxxxx