[moneytalks] Re: 2008 start

  • From: "Nancy Stevens" <nstevens@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 11:42:43 -0700

Hi Suzy,

I think it would help in reconciling the account if we could restrict by
date, and still show the bank daily balance.

Also can you tell me how you move transactions to the next years account. My
statements are from the middle of each month, and it seems like it would
make things last confusing to move the last half of December to the 08
account.

Is there a way to make that work?

Thanks.

Nancy