[modeleng] Re: police checks

  • From: "I.D.PRIEST." <idpriest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 23:30:05 +0100

Rich,

You are correct about some schools requiring helpers having to have CRB
checks.  I heard the other day that a school had to cancel a trip because
some mothers who had been helping the school out for many years and who
going on the trip as helpers were not allowed to go because they were not
checked.

Regards IDP

sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other,
body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a
Ride!"

"Never drive faster than your gaurdian angel can fly"

Priest & Sons Model Engineers
http://www.kinvermes.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/p1.htm