[modeleng] Re: police checks

  • From: "Renaud (Ron) Olgiati" <renaud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 18:38:40 -0400

This no longer concerns me directly since I moved to South America, but I used
to work on the Tallillyn Railway on the PWay, which means I was often in the
company of younger persons.

I hear that I would now need a Police check before I can do such work.

How would I have got one while living in France, as I did when a TR
volunteer ?

Cheers,

Ron.
--
                Vivre ? les serviteurs feront cela pour nous.
                  -- Philippe-Auguste Villiers de L'Isle-Adam