[modeleng] new website

  • From: Patrick Coppens <develop@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 21:37:36 +0100

Gentleman,

I have been mad enough, to start a website, on setting up a workshop,
and my past and future engineering endeavors.
http://steammechanic.googlepages.com/home
It is far from finished, and not published as such, but you can visit
what is there on the above URL.
Please do, and let me know, what you think is missing, wrong , ugly and
damned right nasty about it.
I am NOT fishing for pats on the back (genuine ones are welcome of
course) but I want a panel of knowledgeable people
(that includes a Tennessean from Tennessee....(inside joke)) to  cast
their critical eye on it, so I might be able to improve where it is needed.
If you have a site, and you wouldn't be to ashamed to allow me to put a
link on mine, please let me know.
You can answer via the forum, the email link on the site or on my
standard address (develop@xxxxxxxxx)

Thanks for your trouble

Patrick
Flanders