[modeleng] Re: new website

  • From: "Jesse Livingston" <fernj1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 15:22:45 -0600

Thanks, Alan, for posting the link again.  I will
 peruse it at leisure tomorrow afternoon!

Al

Al,

Why you gotta wait till a holiday to peruse the web site.  You is
retarded- - -- uhhhhh retired like me , so you have all the time in the
world to check out the web site today.  You will be so stuffed with turkey
tomorrow that you won't be able to get close to the computer for several
hours.

As for me, I am still gloating over the 17 pounds of heavy wall brass tubing
I bought yesterday.  I may never use it, but I have kept it in this country
for now.

Jesse, the crazed REDNECK steam fanatic and machinist.