[modeleng] Re: new website

  • From: "Jesse Livingston" <fernj1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 09:57:45 -0600

Chris,

I sold my 6 pounder cannon 35 years ago, but still have a 1/2 scale 24
pounder Coehorn mortar that will fling a concrete filled beer can a pretty
good distance.  Uses a bout a 12 shotgun shell full of black powder and
makes a heckuva noise.  I take it out in the back yard and fire it towards
an old stock pond behind the house so I don't have to go out and pick up the
projectiles.  They go about as high in the air as they travel down range.

Jesse in Troy, TN USA