[modeleng] Re: ... New Loco

  • From: Harry Wade <hww@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 07:15:32 -0500

At 11:30 AM 8/15/06 +0100, you wrote:
>Thanks Alan. I must point out that I did not make the engine. It was made
>locally 1990 by a guy by the name of Geoff Gregson who made four.

Charles, Jesse, and Al,
     It's a shame more people couldn't have seen it, but FYI one of the
four sister engines lived HERE, in Nashville, owned since birth by a fellow
named Tony Thomspon, now deceased.  The loco was sold back into the old
country, possibly Germany, unfortunately I can't recall which Duchess it
was (Buccleuch?)  I assure you we've not seen its equal around here before
or since.

Regards,
Harry Wade
Nashville  Tennessee