[modeleng] Re: Good service and ...

  • From: "alanjstepney" <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 18:22:20 -0000

I can never understand giving poor service either.
I have been in retailing at times, and my attitude is that if someone wants
to give me money, I am only too pleased to receive it. That means having to
supply something in exchange, and the sooner I supply what-ever-it-is, I can
spend the money.
Alan