[modeleng] Re: Full Size Steam Engines

  • From: "alanjstepney" <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 11:29:45 +0100

I see that the boat he has built, is a Selway Fisher. They do some superb
designs in a wide variety of styles /types.

That is quite a small boat, and I personally would prefer something a bit
larger, but a lot will depend on where one is using it.

I see he also has all the calculations on his site, so that will help with
working out engine & boiler.
(Most of them  are on my website too.)

So, John, what are you planning to build, and do we get a ride on it when it
is finished?

alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.alanstepney.info
Model Engineering, Steam Engine, and Railway technical pages.
.