[modeleng] Re: Full Size Steam Engines

  • From: Pcx <pierre.courbouleix@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 18:08:58 +0200 (CEST)

Hi John,
Check the following web site and the links : http://www.johnsboat.com
Regards.
PIerre

> Message du 30/08/04 17:16
> De : john.burridge@xxxxxxxxxx
> A : modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Copie à :
> Objet : [modeleng] Full Size Steam Engines
> Hi to all, Back on the list now!!
> I am trying to find out information about building a full size marine
> engine,the types available, the fore and againists, both for
> price,difficultity in building and good and bad designs and a vailability.
> Weather i build a simple engine, a double(vertical or Vee) or a compound
> engine.
> What are the ideas of other please?
> I have looked at the SBA web site and would like to go up to Windermere in
> October for the steam boat museum open weekend.
> I would also like to know the alternative boilers i could chose to make and
> the additional parts and pumps required.
> Regards John Burridge
> --
>
> Whatever you Wanadoo:
> http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/time/

> http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/help/id/7098.htm

pierre.courbouleix@xxxxxxxxxx

This e-mail is intended for the adressee(s)only and may contain info that is
the property of, and/or subject to a confidentiality agreement between the
intended recipients.If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact
the originator of this e-mail via e-mail and delete copies from your computer
or network.
Misuse of the content of this e-mail message may violate the Laws of your
Country