[modeleng] Re: Flat bar bender?

  • From: "Jesse Livingston" <fernj1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 20:30:53 -0500

Bede,

Fergot to mention, but I have used a heavy industrial strength bender
similar to the Grizzly machine, but on steroids.  We had it at the machine
shop at the aluminum mill where I worked for 11 years.  It had dies for
bending round stock as well as flat or angle iron and was trouble free, but
is not what you need  as I said in the earlier post.

Jesse the Redneck Machinist in Troy, Tennessee USA. where it is cold and
dry.