Re: [MoAccess] Changing time signatures in sequencer

  • From: "Jes" <jesman598@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 13:17:13 -0500

Actually Bryan, you don't need to do anything with the event editor. I found
out through trial and error that if you just go to the measure where you want
to change the time signature and you just change the whole meter, the meter
will change on the start of that measure. For example, say you had a time
signature of 4/4 at the start of your sequence, but after 8 measures you wanted
to switch to 3/4, then 8 measures later you wanted to go back to 4/4. When you
want to change the time signature from 4/4 to 3/4 at the 8th measure, just go
to measure 8 and change the meter by pressing the record button then scrolling
up and changing the meter that way. When you want to change it back to 4/4,
just do the same thing. I've found that method to work, unless I'm missing
something. Thoughts?