Re: [MoAccess] editors scripts

  • From: "Bryan Smart" <bryansmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 20:03:27 -0500

Hi Grant.

The scripts only work for the XS editors.

For the ES editors, there are some other free JFW scripts floating
around. I think that Jason Dacent  wrote them. You might want to try the
MIDI-Mag FTP. I never owned the ES editors, so they weren't in the
collection of items that I originally posted to MoAccess.

Bryan