Re: [MoAccess] editors scripts

  • From: <driza97@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 18:56:58 -0600

I don't think the x s scripts work with the motif es editor's! I think Bryan specifally for the x s!! Don't know if he has made any for the motif es!! you might want to ask him at his email address, it's up on the mo access website also!! make sure you send me your email address so I can send you the motif es tutorial's!! holla!!

What Da Hzzy!
Driza aka Drizabizeats
----- Original Message ----- From: "Grant Zolninger" <gzolninger1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Are there scripts for the ES editors? I saw the download for the XS scripts.
Will they work with ES scripts?

Thanks,
Grant

For links to all Motif info for blind owners, visit www.MoAccess.info.