Re: [MoAccess] Changing time signatures in sequencer

  • From: "Bryan Smart" <bryansmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 03:53:19 -0500

To change the time signature in the middle of a song, you need to insert
a meter change into the event list. From song mode, press edit. In here,
there is an insert function. When you pick it a screen will come up
asking the type of event.

You'll need sighted help for this. I haven't had anyone go through the
event editor with me in any detail other than how to use the main event
edit screen to change notes, velocities, and durations.

Bryan