[mira_talk] Re: Question: padded or unpadded outputs

  • From: Bastien Chevreux <bach@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 21:02:23 +0100
On 17 Mar 2015, at 18:21 , lenis vasilis <val1@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In that case, If its possible to have intels, how the unpadded file can be ok?

A picture being worth a thousand words, have a look at this;

http://mira-assembler.sourceforge.net/docs/DefinitiveGuideToMIRA.html#chap_intro::srmc_in_454sxahyb_1stpass.png

The pads you see in the CONSENSUS line are the ones you see in the padded FASTA
file.

And I have to agree with Andrej here: you absolutely want to visualise your
data in gap4/gap5/Tablet or whatever.