[mira_talk] Re: Question: padded or unpadded outputs

  • From: lenis vasilis <val1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 13:25:44 +0000

Hello Peter,

I would like to ask you and something else that I noticed.
I converted the maf out into sam and the sam into bam by using your maf2sam.py
script as I said.
I tried to convert this bam file into fastq and I noticed that includes reads
only from one strand.
In order to construct this consensus I have used paired and reads, but as it
seems Mira mapped only the reads from the first strand. Why is that?
Could you check the manifest file that I'm sending you in order to be sure that
I wrote it alright?

Thank you very much for one more time,
Vasilis.