[mira_talk] Re: MIRA: I am doing it wrong.

  • From: Alessandro Riccombeni <rikkomba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 15:25:52 +0000

OK, I definitely got a better result this time!
I passed from 11K to 2640. Now I can do an hybrid assembly with the SAnger
reads, I guess. Question: I only have the fasta sequences and the quality
files, calculated with CodonAligner(Phred). How do I create a traceinfo
file? Do I have to do it manually?
Thanks for your help,

Alessandro R.

  Length assessment:
  ------------------
  Number of contigs:    2640
  Total consensus:      12755203
  Largest contig:       50164
  N50 contig size:      8242
  N90 contig size:      2225
  N95 contig size:      1453

  Coverage assessment:
  Max coverage (total): 413
  Max coverage
        Sanger: 0
        454:    445
        Solexa: 0
        Solid:  0
  Avg. total coverage (size >= 5000): 10.10