[mira_talk] EE help

  • From: William Humphreys-Cloutier <williamhumphreyscloutier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 11:16:46 -0600

Dear Mira-buffs,
My name is William and I am in my final year of the IB program at my high
school. One requirement of this program is to write an extended essay (4000
words) on a topic of my choice. I chose to do computer science -
specifically, an experiment using assemblers (3) and different data types
(3). The issue I am having is that the IB requires that experimental
extended essays in computer science explore the reasoning behind the
results. For this I need your help. I need to know the inner workings of the
programs so that I can explain the results that I get. Would it be possible
to send me something explaining how Mira works or some sort of info with
which I could explain my results? All help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for the wonderful program and the help ahead of time,
Will

PS: Si c'est plus facile je suis completement bilingue; en effet, mon memoir
(extended essay) doit etre ecrit en francais.